10 x 10 Booth
10 x 10 Booth
You can reserve your booth space today by selecting this item and completing online checkout.
*Vendors, please note that the Irving Marathon Race Expo is an outdoor event, subject to weather. Reservations are non-refundable after March 1.
1. The Irving Marathon, hereafter referred to as the ‘IM’, reserves all rights to the use of its name, trademarks, logo, and copyrighted materials. No use of the name Irving Marathon and/or its logo, trademarks, or copyrights for any commercial purpose or any merchandise for sale or giveaway is authorized without the express prior written permission of the IM.
2. The IM reserves the right to limit the number of exhibitors in any category and/or to reject or restrict any exhibit. Exhibitor understands that although coordinators attempt to satisfy booth space requests, neither number of spaces nor booth location can be guaranteed. Booth assignments may be changed by the IM under certain circumstances.
3. Exhibitor agrees to pay all fees by due dates and have no outstanding balance by show opening.
4. Exhibitor will not sublet or allow other exhibitors or companies to share the exhibit space contracted for and shall not exhibit or permit to be exhibited any merchandise other than specified in the application without express written permission from the IM.
5. Exhibitor and its agents agree not to hang banners or signs on the walls of the facility without the express prior written permission of the IM.
6. Booth height must be limited to 10 feet including signage, lights, etc. A height higher than 10 feet must be approved by the IM. All materials and displays must be arranged in such a manner so as not to disturb the aisles or exhibits in adjacent booths, either physically or visually.
7. Literature and/or other promotional materials cannot be handed out, left on display or otherwise distributed in any space other than exhibitor’s assigned booth at any time without express prior written permission from the IM. Advertising of booth spaces by any mobile means (carrying/wearing of signage materials, verbal communication with attendees, etc.) in areas of the Expo other than the exhibitor’s assigned booth is not permitted.
8. Exhibitor and its agents must not deface property. The exhibitor is liable to the damaged property’s owner.
9. Exhibitor will staff its booth continuously during show hours and will not commence to dismantle the same or remove goods and/or materials prior to 2 p.m. on the day of the event. All goods and materials must be removed from the premises by 3PM, the day of the event. Any items left on the premises after that time will be discarded.
10. Promotional items may be distributed and merchandise sold at the Expo. Orders for future deliveries are permitted from all exhibitors. Exhibitor is responsible for Texas sales tax and for applicable business licenses.
11. Exhibitor agrees not to make undue noise, odor, or obstruct sales; use bright or hazardous lights; cause damage to the building or booth equipment; or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by the IM.
12. Appropriate protection for building and booth equipment must be provided by exhibitors distributing product samples for consumption in the exhibit area (i.e., food, beverage). Food and/or drink distribution is restricted to sampling or selling of exhibitor’s products. Samples are limited to “bite size” portions or 3 oz. of beverage. Any exhibitor giving away samples of food/beverage is fully responsible for any and all liabilities associated with the consumption of those products. All exhibits sampling food and/or drink or generating waste that will accumulate on an ongoing basis are REQUIRED to order porter service from Irving Parks and Recreation. Rates will be determined by Irving Parks and Recreation and are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
13. Exhibitor agrees to conform to all requirements, laws, and regulations of the State of Texas, Dallas County, city of Irving fire department or other relevant authority.
14. Exhibitor agrees to release and hold harmless the Irving Marathon, LLC, City of Irving, their agents and employees from and against any and all losses, costs, damages, liability, or expense (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or resulting from any accident, bodily injury, property loss or damage of the occurrences to any person or persons including the exhibitor’s use and occupancy of the exhibit area or any part thereof.
15. Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by City of Irving. Exhibitor shall indemnify the IM, City of Irving and Cousin’s Properties, its owners or managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates for any damages or charges resulting from Exhibitor’s use of the property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from, out of, or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, or any part thereof.
16. Violations of these rules and regulations may result in the forfeiture of exhibiting space, without refund, at the IM’s discretion.
17. Exhibitors agree that in the case of war, fire, natural calamity, strike, government regulation, public enemy or other cause, the event or any part thereof may be prevented from being held. In that case, the management, in its sole discretion, shall refund to the applicant his/her proportionate share of the unused funds.
18. Exhibitors shall allow the IM to use any photos or video of the exhibit for its own purpose.
19. Should any question arise whether provided for in these Rules and Regulations or not, the decisions of the IM shall be final and binding on all exhibitors.
20. Refunds: Prior to Feb. 1, a request for a refund of 75% may be made to the expo director. No refunds will be granted after Mar. 1.
21. By completing online checkout, vendor acknowledges and agrees to items enclosed in the "Expo Agreement".
22. Vendor will prepare for inclement weather as the event is outdoors. In the event of severe weather, it will be the sole decision of the race director whether to postpone or cancel the event.